Thursday, July 9, 2009

The Replies

Mom and Dad are enjoying getting all of the reply cards back in the mail with your carefully placed check marks and little notes. Alex and I are guilty of being the last minute type of RSVPers. We are reformed now and appreciate the quick replies! Former Brides understand this. In fact, in the first 2 days of receiving reply cards most of the replies were from friends who recently got married! My friend Lauren gave away her centerpieces at her wedding to the person at each table that replied first. Auntie Donna is doing my centerpieces and they will be BEAUTIFUL. I'm just saying.... :)

1 comment:

  1. I hate to say it, but I am "one of those people." I usually have everything in order, but this moving thing has thrown my organized mail bin into a crazy mess (I still think I threw a bill away).

    All this to say, Nathan and I will be there and we are super excited. Especially since he is in the wedding and I bought my new dress months ago.

    ReplyDelete