My mom commented to me about the lack of new posts. Of course, she said this during the same conversation as "We are worried about all that you are doing and we think that you need to take it easy". Hmmm...
Anyways, I have 4 more days of school with the Middle School kids (most of whom want to come to the wedding) then I can enjoy doing this as my full time job. Alex will be starting a new job on Tuesday and he will be out of the house 12 hours a day. I expect to over take over all free space in the house and turn it into my Wedding DIY workshop. I picture fuschia and navy accessories everywhere (our wedding colors).
Alex and Builder #1 who I consistently call "Mark" although his name is "Rick" put down the floor and one wall of our bathroom/mudroom addition today. Addition #2 with Builder "Greg" (actual name) will begin in approx. one month.
Stay tuned and be patient.. I promise to be a better blogger...
If there is something that you are just dying to know...just ask.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Laura, I'm so glad you are about to be 'free' from work to focus on your wedding. Enjoy every day to it's fullest. Alex, best wishes with your new job. I'm guessing it will be 4 12's.
ReplyDeleteNavy is my favorite color and what better color to go with it than fuschia. Great choices.
Laura, hey cuz hello,great idea, blog spot. that comes from great minds though. Alex is one lucky man to haveyou around his arm. be blessed in every thing uall (okietalk) two decide on . i dig the country setting , but uins areso together i am not surprized.I hope to see yall for the weddding, our baby girl jen is a senior , next yr. she graduates high shool and that was the last time i saw u. any hoo(you got to love oklahoma haha)kind of like ebonics (lauguage) 4 moredays of teaching huh .remember when yu drove the jeep at the lake (FAMIGLA REUNION)i took about 3 mnts of theropy for me to get over riding in a jeep haha . love peae and chicken grease, jack ottaviani
ReplyDelete